1 Pc. Techniks Brand New
CAT 40 ER 16 x 2.76" 25K RMP @ G2.5 Balanced High Speed CoolFlex (DIN B Enabled) Dual Drive Collet Chuck (with hex nut) for Big Plus & Standard CNC Mill
Techniks Collet Chuck Advantages
- Better rigidity and reduced vibration
- Improved performance at high metal removal rates and when machining at extended lengths
- Provides the benefits of dual-contact machining on standard spindles too!
- Increase feed rates up to 20%
- Extend tool life and reduce scrap
- CoolFLEX DIN B coolant feature on ER Collet Chucks and Shrink-Fit tool holders
CoolFLEX Tool Holders
CoolFLEX holders are factory set for coolant-thru spindle. Simply remove stop screws (2) for DIN B coolant.
Holder includes our Power Coat nut that holds 75% tighter than standard ER nuts, to provide better T.I.R. and extended cutting tool life.
NOTE: ER 16 and 20 tool holders come with hex nut as standard.
For slotted nuts simply add SLOTNUT to the end of the part number.
For holders with coolant nut included, add -C to the part number
CAT 40, ER DualDrive Collet Chucks
|Part#||Description||l1||D||Max. Shank||Stop Screw||Wrench|
|72225||CAT 40 x ER 16 - 6.00", DualDRIVE hex nut||2.76"||1.08"||.406"||06083||04609|
Note: Please call me @ 401-490-1141 for any questions you may have. Quantity discount available.
<Other Available CAT 40 ER Collet Chucks