Riten MT # 4 GPRTOPS Self-Adjusting Live Center for CNC Lathes - Standard Point
Self-Adjusting Live Centers
- Accuracy guaranteed to ± .0001.
- Bellville washers for automatic compensation for thermal expansion
- Selectable axial clamping pressure range: light, medium or heavy.
- Four-point support for high axial and radial loads.
- Double labyrinth seal protects bearings from coolants and contaminants.
- Imported from Switzerland. Serviced and repaired in the U.S. by Riten.
- Replaces Sandvik, Madison and SFJ live centers
|Model ||MT ||A ||B ||C ||D ||Max. |
|17504 ||4 ||1-3/8 ||1-21/32 ||2-3/4 ||2-13/32 ||2150 ||3000 ||2600 |
Color coded rings visually indicate one of three ranges of axial clamping pressure: light, medium or heavy. Push the point back into the housing to select the corresponding color band, as shown in picture: Pressure Indicator
Color coded rings visually indicate one of three ranges of axial clamping pressure: light, medium or heavy. Push the point back into the housing to select the corresponding color band, as shown in picture:
About Riten Workholding
Riten is the world's largest manufacturer of Live and Dead Centers and Face Drivers. These products are only business. Riten has been in business since 1933, and no other company can match our experience and engineering skill. Riten have the industry's broadest line of standard products, and can also design custom specials to meet a customer's unique needs. All products are American-made in Riten's 35,000 sq. ft. production facility in central Ohio. Riten's quality system is certified annually to meet the demanding requirements of ISO-9001. Riten has a dedicated full-time department for repairing and rebuilding used live and dead centers