1 Pc. M.A Ford Brand New Made in USA
3/64" (.0468") x 3D Twister Hi Roc Series 200 Straight Flute Solid Carbide Drill. Designed to drill hardened steel in the 42-65 Rockwell "C" range, 135 Deg Point
- Designed to drill hardened steel in the 42-65 Rockwell "C" range
- Produces chips without generating excessive heat.
- Accurately sized holes are produced without annealing or softening the workpiece.
- Reamer type finishes are easily produced.
- Both a production drill and salvage or reclaim tool.
- Straight flute.
- 135 Degree Point
|Tool No. ||EDP ||Diameter (D) ||OAL (L1) ||Flute Length (L2) |
|Size ||Decimal |
|20004680 ||20067 ||3/64" ||.0468" ||1-1/2" ||1/4" |
M.A. Ford History
Since 1919, M.A. Ford Manufacturing Company has been a leader in the cutting tool industry.
From the introduction of America’s first hand cut HSS rotary file to the development of intricate geometries of high performance cutting tools designed for material specific applications, such as aerospace components in Titanium, high-temp alloys, and Aluminum, M.A. Ford® is committed to best-inclass innovation, quality and professional service.