1 Pc. Gator Brand New
12.0" "TECH-TRU" Scroll 3-Jaw Forged Steel Body Lathe Chuck, 0.0004" TIR, w/Two-Piece Reversible Hard Jaws, Fine Adjustment, 3 Pinion Design. This Chuck is rear mounting, plain back chuck that would need to be mounted on a backplate and then onto a lathe. Backplate is not include with this chuck. Please contact me for type of backplate you need & I will help you out.
Each chuck is provided with:
- 1 set of hard master jaws
- 1 set of hard top reversible jaws
- 1 set of mounting bolts
- 1 set of fine adjustment screws
- 1 chuck wrench
- 2 hex keys
- eye bolts (15-3/4" and larger)
- Forged Steel Body
PA Series Steel Body Adjustable Scroll Chucks can be used for all machining operations where universal chucks are used, along with applications where universal scroll chucks are unsuitable. Top accuracy, versatility and long life make PA Series chucks invaluable in the modern workshopand indispensible in the toolroom.
Gator Lathe Chucks by Fuerda is a World Class producer of manual Lathe Chucks with over 30 years of manufacturing experience and production excellence.Forged Steel and Semi-Steel bodies in 2, 3, 4 and 6 Jaw Scroll executions along with 4 Jaw Independent chucks give you a comprehensive lathe chuck offering.A, D (camlock), DIN, L and threaded adapters give you one stop shop capabilities. Both Scroll and Independent chucks are also available in direct mount executions.
TECH-TRU Features and Benefits:
- With fine adjustment.
- Forged steel body.
- 3 pinion design.
- 4 micro adjustment screws provide. 0004" T.I.R. Repeatability.
- 16", 20" and 25" diameter chucks with 3 jaws and 6 jaws use 8 micro adjustment screws achieving extremely high gripping concentricity.
- Two piece top & master jaws are American Standard tongue and groove.
- 4" diameter chuck has 2 sets of solid jaws.
- Chuck body is constructed of high quality forged steel, making it safe to run at high lathe speeds.
- Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
- Each scroll is precisely balanced.
- Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground. Hardened and ground
- Each chuck is balanced within fine limits
- Steel mounting plates are interchangeable with PA Series chucks of the same size so that one chuck can be used on different spindles.bushings are pressed into the pinion seats. Pinions in 3 pinion models are hardened and ground.
- The life of your FUERDA chuck can be extended significantly through proper maintenance.
- It must be cleaned on a regular basis as recommended.
Check other sizes available
3 & 6 Jaw Adjustable Scroll Chucks, Critical Information
3 Jaw Adjustable Scroll Chucks, Claming Ranges
Increased engagement of the scroll teeth and jaw teeth results in a more rigid setup with less stress on the chuck's guideways.