1 Pc. Gator Brand New
12.0" "Adjustable" Scroll 3-Jaw Semi-Steel Body Lathe Chuck, 0.0005" TIR, w/Two-Piece Reversible Hard Jaws, Fine Adjustment, 3 Pinion Design. This Chuck is rear mounting, plain back chuck that would need to be mounted on a backplate and then onto a lathe. Backplate is not include with this chuck. Please contact me for type of backplate you need & I will help you out.
Each chuck is provided with:
- 1 set of hard master jaws
- 1 set of hard top reversible jaws
- 1 chuck wrench
- 1 set of mounting screws
- 2 hex key
- semi-steel body
- 3 pinion design
PB Series Semi-Steel Adjustable Scroll Chucks can be used along with applications where universal scroll chucks are unsuitable. for all machining operations where universal chucks are used, along with applications where universal scroll chucks are unsuitable. Chucks come with American Stanadard two-piece tongue and groove jaws, semi-steel body, hardened scroll, hardened pinion.
Gator Lathe Chucks by Fuerda is a World Class producer of manual Lathe Chucks with over 30 years of manufacturing experience and production excellence. Forged Steel and Semi-Steel bodies in 2, 3, 4 and 6 Jaw Scroll executions along with 4 Jaw Independent chucks give you a comprehensive lathe chuck offering. A, D (camlock), DIN, L and threaded adapters give you one stop shop capabilities. Both Scroll and Independent chucks are also available in direct mount executions.
Features and Benefits:
- With fine adjustment.
- Semi-Steel body.
- 3 pinion design.
- .0005" T.I.R. Repeatability.
- Two piece top & master jaws are American Standard tongue and groove.
- Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
- Each scroll is precisely balanced.
- Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground. Hardened and ground
- Each chuck is balanced within fine limits
- The life of your FUERDA chuck can be extended significantly through proper maintenance.
- It must be cleaned on a regular basis as recommended.
Check other sizes available
3 & 6 Jaw Adjustable Scroll Chucks, Critical Information
3 Jaw Adjustable Scroll Chucks, Claming Ranges
Increased engagement of the scroll teeth and jaw teeth results in a more rigid setup with less stress on the chuck's guideways.