1 Pc. Bison-Toolmex Brand New
6.0" Precision 16C "SET TRU" Collet Chuck W/Fine Adjustment, for Mounting with Adapter Plates, 6000 RPM, 0.0004" T.I.R
- High quality steel body
- Designed for use with all 16C collets
- Can be used for turning, facing, boring, grinding and milling operations on center lathes and grinding machines
- The simple key operated scroll provides a uniform, distortion free clamping of work pieces and low collet exchange times
- Four fine adjustment screws are used to set up the chuck on its mounting plate to get precision within 0.0004" T.I.R. on duplicate parts
- Scroll is fully hardened and ground for longer life
- Pinions are hardened and ground
- 1 Chuck wrench
- 1 Set of mounting bolts
- 1 Hex key
|6.0"||7-862-0605||SET-TRU||1/16" to 1-5/8" x 64ths||6000|
Over 50 years of Quality European Manufacturing have made BISON the number one choice for Steel and Semi Steel Manual Lathe Chucks. Whether scroll, independent or collet, these chucks have been replacing their competitors for the last 30 years without sacrificing production.
The value of Bison Chucks is not just their exceptional price but also European craftsmanship, made to international specifications, accompanied by an ease of maintenance.
Offered with direct spindle mounting or special application back plates the easy installation of Bison is recognized and appreciated throughout the industry. All parts are manufactured and assembled in the same plant for consistent repeatability in material and workmanship. Spare parts and jaw options are readily available which eliminates excessive downtime for new product conversions and standard maintenance