1 Pc. Bison-Toolmex Brand New
3.00" 3-Jaw Quick Clamping Self-Centering Scorll Lathe Chuck, for Drill and End Mill Sharpening and for Fixtures with 5C and MT Sockets, 100 RPM, T.I.R. 0.00059"
- BISON 3 and 6-Jaw lever operated, super accurate, low profile chucks designed to solve tool grinding problems
- Keyless and pinionless gripping system allows the reduction of clamping and unclamping time
- 6-Jaw chucks provide uniform distortion free clamping of workpieces
- Chucks can be mounted on the spindle nose of tool grinders, rotary tables, indexing fixtures, and measuring devices
- Special adapters for tool grinders as well as adapters with 5C and MT shanks are available
- 1 Set of ID jaws
- 1 Set of OD jaws
- 1 Wrench
- Soft solid jaws
- Hard master jaws
- 5C and MT Adapters
3-Jaw Chuck Dimension
Over 50 years of Quality European Manufacturing have made BISON the number one choice for Steel and Semi Steel Manual Lathe Chucks. Whether scroll, independent or collet, these chucks have been replacing their competitors for the last 30 years without sacrificing production.
The value of Bison Chucks is not just their exceptional price but also European craftsmanship, made to international specifications, accompanied by an ease of maintenance.
Offered with direct spindle mounting or special application back plates the easy installation of Bison is recognized and appreciated throughout the industry. All parts are manufactured and assembled in the same plant for consistent repeatability in material and workmanship. Spare parts and jaw options are readily available which eliminates excessive downtime for new product conversions and standard maintenance