4 Pcs. M.A Ford Brand New Made in USA
1/4", 1/2", 3/4" & 1" x 100 Deg. High Speed Steel (HSS) Series 64 Uniflute (1 FLT) Countersinks Set- Tools are packaged in plastic case. This is the original single flute countersink designed for general purpose countersinking, chamfering or deburring.
- Self piloting and completely chatterless.
- No secondary burs formed.
- Each size may be used on a wide range of hole diameters.
- Use on machine tool or in handheld tool applications.
- Easily resharpened.
- Steam homogeneous surface treatment (blackening) to prolong tool life and prevent galling.
M.A. Ford® provides one of the most complete lines of high-speed steel and carbide countersinks. Tools are available in a variety of flute designs for countersinking virtually any material by machine or by hand.
Heat Treated Countersinks Deliver Increased Productivity and Tool Life
M.A. Ford History
Since 1919, M.A. Ford Manufacturing Company has been a leader in the cutting tool industry.
From the introduction of America’s first hand cut HSS rotary file to the development of intricate geometries of high performance cutting tools designed for material specific applications, such as aerospace components in Titanium, high-temp alloys, and Aluminum, M.A. Ford® is committed to best-inclass innovation, quality and professional service.