Lamina-Nexus Cutting Tool TNMG 332-NN (rad- .031"), Grade: LT 1000 Carbide Turning Inserts
60° Triangle shape inserts. Suitable for general purpose Turning and Copying operations
Grade: LT 1000 'Ultra-thick patented PVD coating - Recommended for Low Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and even exotic materials like Inconel or Titanium based Alloys, all you need is one insert; the Lamina Magia insert!, .'
Lamina Technologies High-Performance
3 x the Thickness of Conventional PVD!
- Ultra-thick, patented PVD coating dramatically increases tool life
- Very low flank and plastic deformation minimize or eliminate offsets
- Advanced high-performance grade offers ultimate versatility
- Exceptional performance in High Temp Alloys
- Breakthroughs in honing and coating technologies
- Thickest PVD coating in the industry
- Freedom from the cycle of ""new grade"" announcements
- Facing, longitudinal turning, internal and external operations
- Fits standard cutters available in all markets
- Excellent toughness & wear resistance
Magia Turning & Boring Inserts