10 Pcs. Lamina-Nexus Cutting Tool SEKR 43(1204)-AFTN, Grade: LT 30 Carbide Milling Inserts
Multi purpose 45° Milling insert, designed for high depths of cut and materials that generate long chips. Suitable for Roughing to Finishing-Face, Plunging and Ramping down Milling operations.
Grade: LT 30, A sub-micro grain substrate with a very thick high-pulse PVD coating with better adhesion than normal coatings. It can be run in all materials including aluminum, The Lamina Multi-Mat(TM) LT 30 Grade for Milling can machine most materials with ONLY ONE GRADE (Steel, Stainless, Cast Iron, High Temp. Alloys,Hardened Steel, Aluminium & Non ferrous Alloys)
Lamina Technologies High-Performance
3 x the Thickness of Conventional PVD!
- Ultra-thick, patented PVD coating dramatically increases tool life
- Very low flank and plastic deformation minimize or eliminate offsets
- Advanced high-performance grade offers ultimate versatility
- Exceptional performance in High Temp Alloys
- Breakthroughs in honing and coating technologies
- Thickest PVD coating in the industry
- Freedom from the cycle of ""new grade"" announcements
- Facing, longitudinal turning, internal and external operations
- Fits standard cutters available in all markets
- Excellent toughness & wear resistance